Friday, April 13, 2012

Following Love's Lead - Dancing with the Stars (pt 6)


About an hour into this morning’s sit, I came inside to make oatmeal and get more tea. I promised the moon I’d be right back.  This took no more than ten minutes, yet as soon as I sat back down I panicked.  I looked up and couldn’t find the moon.

In ten minutes time, I had forgotten the Moon and it was gone. I searched and searched. Finally I walked down the drive-way and rediscovered it gently glowing behind a tree.

The Moon is like Divine Love. We get busy and distracted like I did in that ten minute window as Love gently shines in the background and our days turn into decades.  Divine Love is a gentle supporting presence, never uttering a word of judgment, but there, always there like the moon this morning for me. 

It is in this love that I am held as I learn to dance with the stars. I smile. I’ll have to tell Jerry’s he’s right, something I don’t say enough.  It is about following and trusting, the lead of the stars as they speak to my heart. 

(Click "The Big Dance" for the end pt. 7) 

-Dawn! The Good News Muse, 13 April 2012

No comments: