Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Touch" & the Mystery of the Divine Feminine

Tonight as I prepare for bed, I'm mindful that last night I lay in bed and saw opaque fabric in the universe.  A white veil of sorts gradually made itself visible among the stars.  Its folds reminded me of a never ending bridal train.

I someone who seldom watches TV had just seen "Touch" a new series in which Kiefer Sutherland plays a widowed father to a young autistic son who's never said a word but through his sensitivity intuitively taps into messages and codes of numbers.  For years I've known greater awareness and increased consciousness weren't just for those who meditate.  I was covered in goosebumps from head to toe repeatedly through much of the hour knowing "Touch" is exposing all who watch it to our interconnectedness or entanglement as Quantum Physics calls it.  I was elated.  The only reservation I had after the show was the references to the mystery of numbers and not the mystery of love.

Yet now that I think of it the mystery of love was woven throughout the show as the father persisted in trying to understand his son, as the son paid attention to the messages and especially in the shows final scene.  

It was an hour later while lying in bed that I saw the fabric in the stars.  I didn't just see the energetic fabric of the stars I now know I saw the Mystery of Love, the Divine Feminine revealing herself in the Universe, waiting to be called for, to come to us and be part of the Mystery as it makes itself known on Earth. 

Click this link "TOUCH" for more on last night's preview show and to watch. The series begins March 19.
-Dawn, The Good News Muse, 26 January 2012

No comments: