Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"The Rose Is Opening"

I awoke in the night last night thinking of my logo. The idea of a heart vibrating over the Earth came to me seven years ago as I contemplated the image I wanted for my cd cover.

Last night I awoke realizing the heart is descending as the earth is ascending.  The Earth is being reunited with the Divine Feminine, a heart of great compassion and love.  I lay in bed filled with joy, something to which I'm unaccustomed. The only other time I had felt joy like this in the night was on Oct. 28th last year. Jerry was gone and I awoke sensing someone or someones in the room.  I overflowed with joy.  Then I realized the Mayan calendar had concluded. It had turned.  Last night was a similar joy. 

I then thought of a spider I saw recently in a vision. I was lying in bed when suddenly everything in my field of vision turned fuchsia.  Then a little black spider crawled onto the scene.  I immediately thought of Grandmother Spider, the feminine weaver of webs, the bringer of light and to some the creator of words. The spider began to crawl vertically toward the top of what I was seeing.  The top became the star-filled Universe.  As the spider climbed into the Universe it's black body disappeared into the stars.  Last night I fell asleep thinking, "The spider part of this."

Sometime later, I again awoke. This time I was thinking, "The rose is opening.  The Divine Rose of compassion and love is opening in this time, opening in the heavens and in our hearts."

My site is called Imagine the Shift. Typically I would record the above in my journal and not share it for some time, if ever.  This morning I practice a new shift, a shift of sharing what I see rather than keeping it hidden in the pages of a journal. I share this in hopes that you will be filled with joy and inspiration as I was as I lay in bed last night feeling what it's like to know the Earth is being reunited with the stars as the rose of the Divine Feminine is opening.  I share this so we may join Spider and co-create a weaving that wraps this Earth in wonder and joins her with the stars for this Time's highest good.

Imagine the Shift!
-Dawn, The Good News Muse, 13 March 2012

No comments: