Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dreams Remembered - In Honor of Water

I awoke this morning as a tear from an unremembered dream rolled from my eye. I had gone to sleep last night hoping to awaken early to join with others around the world gathering in ceremony today and tomorrow for meditation and prayer for the Earth's waters. I had wished to be near the ocean, the big water.

Instead I lay in bed just before dawn, mindful this tear from my body's water is connected to ceremony, ceremony of the open heart and my personal big water.

I fell back to sleep but I did not forget. When I got out of bed, I made my way outside and sat on a bench looking over the yard unaware the birdbath filled with water was before me. I did not 'feel' like meditating yet, but I knew it was the thing to do. I held the Earth between my palms and repeated aloud: I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.*

As I settled in, I experienced the sense I was doing the very thing I needed to do. As I opened my eyes, a leaf in front of me caught my eye. Never going far without my camera, I took a photo and realized the water was reflecting the trees. I pondered how everything is a mirror offering opportunities for us to see.
Then just for fun I turned on the video to see what I was seeing. To my surprise there was movement visible on film that wasn't visible to my naked eye. The trees above waved at me or maybe it is the water? I thought , 'All of Nature waves. Do we see?' (the 20 second clip's below)

There are so many things invisible in Spirit's world, visible to us as we slow down, take our time and develop the capacity to more deeply see and listen.

I watched my little film clip again and suddenly realized: These ripples, whether you call them Spirit or Quantum fluctuations of energy, remind us our prayers are carried around the world on the wind and word, on the wave of vibration.

This is the ceremony of the heart and mind that we are remembering in these times on this day. We are remembering the Unremembered Dream of Who we really are and how all Nature joins us. What a beautiful shift to be living and loving in Time.
-Dawn,The Good News Muse 11 July 2010
*Dr Masaru Emoto's site about the vibration of water is found HERE.