Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mary, The Contributor

Easter weekend 2011 (when Earth Day was the day before Easter) I met Andrew a homeless young man standing near Centennial Park selling "The Contributor" newspaper.  I bought a copy. 

I also bought the poster for I saw Mary, the Mother of Jesus, the embodiment of the Divine Feminine prayerfully contributing energy to Earth, to us, energy embedding the sacred pattern of Love.

On this Easter weekend, I imagine our shifting even more deeply to that powerful, encompassing Love.

What do you see in Andrew's work? What do you imagine?  What do you contribute?

-Dawn, The  Good News Muse, 30 March 2013
dawn@imaginetheshift.com

P.S.  The following link will connect you to the story of my coming upon Andrew along with the amazing portfolio of his work.  "Out of the Blue"

No comments: