Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Hold Earth - Do You?

Last week I awoke one night hearing, “You hold Earth.”

I lay in bed smiling inside and out feeling such joy because I could easily feel love for Earth’s blue, green orb.

Then I realized I was being told I hold Earth not in my arms but within, inside me.  In the still of the night, I felt Earth within my body.  As I did I also deeply knew that it is imperative not just to love Earth but to equally love my insides.

Often it is easier for me to love Nature than myself, to see the beauty around me and not the beauty within me.  I quietly yet more harshly judge my insides than the outside.

This message in the night reminds me of a Truth related to the Oneness of the Whole.  It is not one or the other. It is both, without and within.  If I love Earth yet don’t wholly love myself, I am contributing to separation and division in the world.

I am here to love, to love Mother Earth and Me.

For what are you here?  Can you imagine holding Earth within and loving Her as much as you love yourself?  Can you love yourself as much as you do Earth?

-Dawn, The Good News Muse,  13 March 2013

No comments: