Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Imagine the Shift - Nature heals me. I heal Nature.

I so love the fact that I can be physically feeling not so good then glimpse the rising sun's light on the green world outdoors, hear the call of woodpecker high in a neighboring tree or hear and see the tiny wren belting out a song just outside my window and my achy head, sore throat, whatever's-trying-to-get-me looses its hold. 

Sight and sound on the outside birth a shift on the inside.
This shift reminds me Nature and I are One.
We are beauty, peace and love. 

Nature heals me.
I heal Nature.

Grace-filled reciprocity. 
Imagine the Shift ! 

I didn't get this week's wren on video but this dear wing one and many siblings shared this planter as a crib two summer's ago. It was the last to leave home. Enjoy 

-Dawn, The Good News Muse  25 July 2012


No comments: