Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Children, Wake Up"

I was walking down the hall headed for my shower this morning when suddenly sadness overcame me.  From out of nowhere sorrow that I knew was not mine was palpable in my body and I heard:  "I carry the voice of the Sacred Mother, the Divine Feminine.  I am heartbroken over what man does to man and man does to Earth and all Creation. Children, please wake up.  This is not how it was suppose to be.  Please, please wake up.  Stop your fussing and fighting.  This is not what was intended for Earth.  Earth can sustain you. There is enough for everyone. There is enough of my body for everyone. Please take of me, but do so mindfully and without greed.  I need your joy and praise and you need me."

I recorded each word then promised I would share what I heard.

-Dawn, The Good News Muse, 20 June 2012


No comments: