Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Technology as Teacher

I've tried to come up with a creative comment that summarizes this photo but my words, at least tonight, seem small and insignificant compared to the majesty of the trees and the fern and clover-lined forest floor. So imagine yourself walking along this path in Northern California while I bask in the satisfaction of being able to download it to my site. (I divorced Technology earlier today. Fortunately Technology's patient and I'm fickle thus I came back around and accomplished this. I think this means we've reconciled for now. Once again technology is my teacher holding up a mirror revealing my impatience and my need for things to be easy and quick. Although I pride myself on having not fallen prey to our quick fix culture, Technology shows me otherwise. Everything is teacher when we're willing to be student.)

No comments: