Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Honeymoon - Around the Block with My Beloved

This week I'm on my honeymoon after having over the weekend married the Earth.

When we deeply love our Beloved, we can't get enough of them. They're mesmerizing. We want to be with them every second and when we're not together, we carry their image in our hearts and minds.

These photos are one aspect of my Beloved Earth as we honeymooned around the block this morning. She is more than willing for me to share herself with you !

Enjoy and savor. Find delight and wonder. Imagine if you were to take vows to Marry the Earth to what might you commit.

-Dawn, the Good News Muse, 17 May 2011

1 comment:

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Dawn--

Thanks for your nice comment on my cicada post. They are certainly making their presence known now!

It's good to hear from you. You have a bag from me, right?

greenbagladyteresa(at)gmail(dot)com

Teresa