Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Heals

I've a friend who often closes her email messages to me with "Feel my love."  Until this morning I've not gotten it.  Yes, I've read her messages, mentally I've seen the words, but this morning in my meditative time I got it, I felt it inside.

As I sat holding an object from Nature in each hand, I sensed them saying, "Feel our love. Really feel our love. This is how we are medicine. Receive our beauty, Dawn."

This morning I feel nature loving me, I feel my friend loving me because I feel love within.  This morning I feel my love, gently pulsing, glowing, growing.

My friend's messages heal. The beauty of rocks, bark, flowers, feathers and bugs, Nature's medicine heals.  

Love heals. Love heals all.

Feel my love. 
-Dawn, The Good News Muse 2 February 2012

No comments: