Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sun & Moon - Imagine the Shift to Balance

I felt called an hour ago to sit in a specific place in my yard.  I leaned back into what's left of the trunk of a tree on the edge of our property. The declining sun was before me at an angle.  And then I remembered the moon. Behind and above me at a similar angle was the rising moon.  I was in the middle of Sun and Moon.  I could have easily not listened to my intuition for I've so many other things to do.  And I am grateful I listened. I am grateful I followed for when I started walking I didn't know where I was headed.  I sat there listening, absorbing the energies and remembered this prior piece when I found myself in a similar place. 

 *******

After learning through a face book friend that the moon was up, I felt called to my yard. My rational mind said I didn't have time, but I went outside and sat. I sat in my yard in the corner of an angle like a L - something similar to a 90 degree angle.

The sun was over my shoulder at the end of one point and the moon before me at another. My heart I realized was the connecting point between the two, the sun and moon.

A titmouse cheeped, a cardinal sang and one lone dove cooed as three crows in a neighboring tree cawed.

Tears arrived as joy's fountain turned on inside.

"What is this place in which I'm sitting?" I asked.

Ah, the perfect balance between sun and moon. I sat continuing to hear the dove coo its sound of peace. Peace comes when I hold the balance of the sun and moon, day and night, dark and light, doing and being.

Imagine the Shift to balance in your life.
-Dawn, The Good News Muse,
9 March 2014
2 February 2012

No comments: