Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Live Bold, Die Bold

This morning I look to my right while in the drive-through line at the bank and see a Diebold truck. For those of you who don't recall it or never knew of it, Diebold is the voting machine company that was at the center of the  controversial presidential election involving George Bush and Al Gore in 2000 and then again in 2004 with John Kerry and George Bush.  

I still don't trust the company but today I sit in the drive-through line and smile. Today I see "Die Bold."  Every moment I live passes and in the passing there is a death. I want to Live Bold so I Die Bold.

Imagine the Shift of seeing with new eyes the messages tucked into advertising slogans and symbols. Imagine the Shift of living boldly.
 -Dawn, The Good News Muse 31 january 2012


No comments: