Saturday, March 9, 2013

Imagine the Shift - Mother's Return


Sometime ago I came across this children's book. The baby owls had lost their mother.

The last line of each paragraph on the back cover got my attention.  The owls asked, "Will she come back soon?" The author reminds the reader that every young child needs to know "Mommy will always come home."

 
 I read these lines and thought,  "Yes, Mother is returning.  She does not abandon her children, her winged, hooved, furry, feathered, creeping, crawling offspring.  I feel her in the wind. I see her in the sun, the moon and flowers.  I hear her in the ocean.  She is returning in every tear that falls from my eye, the quickenings of my heart, every time my breath is taken, my heart smiles and my mind looks up.

The Divine Mother is waking up and this time She won't be stopped."

How do you experience the Divine Feminine or feminine aspects of the Divine in your life?

-Dawn, The Good News Muse, 9 March 2013
-

No comments: