Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cherry Laurel, Little Star

Cherry laurel, little star
   hanging neath the statue's arm
   in a web spun overnight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Hear your message floral star
   the deeper truth of what you are. 



In morning's quiet I did sit.
Star shared with me this potent bit. 

"I am you and you are me
Source of pure Divinity
All connected in the web
A design of grand detail.

We're here to shine and show the love 
of the below and the above.
It's so simple why we're here
Just be yourself, Beloved Dear."

Imagine the Shift of living your divine design (no one else can but you) and from that place shining love in the web that is our world.    

(Inspired by this speck-sized star drifted from its kin on a larger laurel blossom. I found it suspended by a spider's thread by Rebecca this morning in the backyard.)  
-Dawn, The Good News Muse  22 March 2012


No comments: