Monday, February 18, 2013

A LOVE Epiphany

This morning I was in that waking up place aware of so much on my mind.  My head was filled with pressured energy and generic thoughts of needing to get up and write, not getting to write based in wanting to but having to finish the backlog of stories in piles, bags, folders and flash drives.  (Over the weekend I told a friend that at times I feel like a story machine turning out stories on an assembly line. Whenever I feel this way, my words feel flat and are missing energy.)

Drawing enhanced with Instagram.
Then this morning while still in bed in an unexpected moment, an epiphany arrived.  My head was empty yet filled and suddenly I knew in that deep-down-hard-to-explain-inside way that I am loved.  I knew if I never put out another story, I will still be loved because this love is based on being.  There is nothing, nadda, zip, zilch I have to do to be loved.  I am loved. I am Love and so are you.

-Dawn, The Good News Muse,  18 Feb. 2013

No comments: