Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mary's Way

Today I entered the Universe. I had closed my eyes when unexpectedly the veil of dark parted and I found myself in the stars.  The first time this happened, I was at the Garrison Institute outside NYC on Mary's Way.
 
Today as I watched a fuchsia eye appeared and I realized the Universe was in the middle of the eye.  For years I've heard references to the Divine Feminine but I've not had a personal connection with this phrase until I began seeing things.  I now know this as the eye of the Divine Feminine.

As I continued to watch, the eye of purply-pink became a rose, a rose in the Universe of stars. 

I watched and knew we are living in the time of Mary's Way, the activation of great compassion and Love.  We have assistance arriving from the stars and arising from the Earth.  Some may think this is not of God.  For me, it is divinely intended and we each decide to what degree we will awaken and live from the Heart, Mary's Way, the way of deep compassion and love.
-Dawn, The Good News Muse 20 September 2012

No comments: