Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dream Catchers - The Unremembered Dream

This morning I had a vision of what initially reminded me of an intricate spider web or the center of yellow flowers I saw last summer.  It was unusual because this glistening image of white light had a large star fish in the center.  I recorded what I saw then went to sleep.  We had gotten up before daybreak to bless the trees and plants with sacred water from Glastonbury Well.

Rituals for me are usually spontaneous and arise from intuition. I had read yesterday that early today the planets Jupiter and Venus would be near the Pleiades star system and Aldebaran, the star that's the eye of the bull.  This seemed like a good time to bless everything.  We misted and blessed the trees and plants in our yard and a few in the neighboring yards then I stood on the deck and did the same toward the valley south and west.  As part of the ritual I heard myself ask that Earth remember its dream.

Having been up early, once we came in I lay down.  This is when the vision came then I feel asleep. 

Upon waking I listened to the recording. Immediately knew I was seeing a Dream Catcher.  I thought about my prayer of remembrance and realized I intuitively know Earth holds an unremembered dream.  These times are about our jointly remembering that dream.  Each of us is a Dream Catcher encoded with an unremembered dream of who we really came here to be.  This may be connected to why the education system is set up so we're not taught to question or be curious.  We're taught to memorize and obey to gain rewards and good grades.  This may relate to why we're bombarded with messages that suck us into media and tv.  On some level whether conscious of it or not someone entity or someone(s) may not want us to remember this dream. 

As I continued to sit with what I had seen, I suddenly recalled reading that the Star Fish is the symbol of Mary the mother of Jesus and represents infinite, deep divine love.

Deep, divine love?  I grew up with the Protestant version of the to-be-feared white, male God. Unlike in Catholicism, we were briefed on Mary at Christmas and maybe Easter.  Until recently I've heard the Divine Feminine referenced and have felt no connection to the concept or energy.

Why had a symbol for Mary shown up in this vision?

Did it have something to do with the water?  Had I heard Carol reference connections to Mary and the well?  I searched "Glastonbury Well"  and as you may already know there's too much to put into this one Musing but yes, Glastonbury Well is associated with Mary, Joseph of Arimethea and the Goddess. 

At times I forgot this Earth journey isn't something I'm to fulfill alone.  I know there are millions of others out there loving creation, but I forget there's a greater entity because as someone who lives and leads from my heart I have felt painfully alone.  

The vision of the Divine Dream Catcher reminds me that in this time I am anything but alone.  Me, You, We are being joined by a Divine Feminine energy, a energy of great compassion and love that has come before in the form of Mary and others and is returning again to help us remember the unremembered dream of what Earth is and who we came here to be.

Imagine the Shift of remembering the unremembered dream. 

-Dawn, The Good News Muse 8 July 2012
* If you would like some of the sacred water from Glastonbury Well to use in an honoring way and place in an area stream or share with a tree, I've a bit extra.  Contact me by email or on facebook under Imagine the Shift. 

** This link will connect you with Celestial Timings where Cayelin will send you abbreviated monthly readings for free if you want to check them out. 

*** this link will take you to my friend Carol's site Meadow Muse and photos of her latest trip to Glastonbury. Keep up with Carol for the 2013 trip.

No comments: