Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Welcome the Night

"Welcome the Night" - I thought this message was meant for me as I heard it and the sun set. 
I had settled in, made an early fire and was ready for Solstice.  Then I remembered the garlic! I bought three heads of garlic from Burgess Falls Nursery that I intended to plant on Solstice. I had prepared the spot a month ago.  
I awaited this day and I forgot.   
So after dark fell and before the second fire was built, eighteen cloves of garlic went into dark Mother Earth and I realized they do 'welcome the night.' Seeds and bulbs welcome the night with ease. 
Over 6-7 months magic will be worked and come July these single souls will have multiplied.   This is the magic I want to manifest in life....multiplying love and delicious goodness regardless of day or night. 
-Dawn, The Good News Muse 21 December 2011
dawn @imaginetheshift.com
 

No comments: