Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Nest - What's Being Born on Earth?


The stone angel stands, her hands in prayer, over the bird nest I found on a recent morning walk. Empty the nest now sits at her feet in my earth garden.

Empty, the nest reminds me every moment something's born into this world, a soul, a thought, a touch, breath, forgiveness.

Empty, the nest reminds me every moment something parts as well, a soul, a thought, a touch, breath, forgiveness.

Forgiveness? Oh, I hope not, yet it is possible even now in some corner of the world or not that far away forgiveness is being withdrawn prompted by fear and uncertainty.

Emptiness, a product of parting, prerequisite for birth.

What is waiting to be born in this nest that is Earth?
-Dawn, the Good News Muse 10 Sept. 2011
dawn@imaginetheshift.com

1 comment:

Transformational Reflections said...

Lovely, Dawn.... thanks for sharing.