Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Harp Strings, Heart Strings

In times past, I would be one to see a spider web collecting leaves outside the window and determine to grab the broom and dismantle the spider's construction. I now consider that odd and rude. Who do I think I am to destroy spider's home and grocery, especially when it's not even in my home?

This morning my desire is to appreciate its intricacy and beauty. My desire is to listen.

I'm reminded of the web through which we're connected, the internet web through which we're sharing this moment now, but more importantly the energetic, invisible threads shared by all living things.

I go outside to get a closer look at the leaf ballet suspended mid-air. We are leaves manifest from the Tree.

I stay outside to continue to look. The barely visible threads remind me of Spirit and harp strings woven between heaven and earth.

I see our bodies, earthen energy, held by Spirit's heart strings
suspended in the between, alive in the unseen field of energy.

I hear what I chose to not destroy, instructs me. Nature reveals how things work.

-Dawn, The Good News Muse, 22 Sept. 2011
dawn@imaginetheshift.com

No comments: