Monday, January 14, 2013

The Divine Eye & I

"Slowly and surely this back and forth over time, polishes and refines the Divine Eye and I."

Last Sunday night as I lay in bed, I saw what I thought was a cherubic, Buddha-like face then I was suddenly in the Universe moving through the stars.  I moved faster than usual and as I did an eye I associate with the Divine revealed itself.  As I moved, we met and I went through its dark center to emerge on the other side still in the stars and quickly moving forward.

Then something happened as has never happened prior.  I suddenly slowed and began to move backwards as if I had been put into reverse.  I went through the back of the eye and came out on the front side still moving in reverse. After three or four seconds, I was stopped and began moving toward and through the eye again. After a few seconds, I moved in reverse and back through the eye. This slow and steady back and forth continued several times as I mindfully tried to discern what was occurring.

I thought, 'What is this like? What does it remind me of?'

Immediately I knew this back-and-forth rhythm was like the inhale and exhale of breathing. Then I wondered if I was being shown how the Divine breathes periods of time or epochs (a word I had never used) into creation.

Once I had this thought, the movement stopped and the stars disappeared. All was dark. I recorded what I saw so I could be with it later.

I later sat with my experience but nothing came. The sites I found on-line didn't feel intuitively right.   Then suddenly late in the day, I knew I was being shown that all Creation comes from the Divine Eye.  Slowly and surely this back and forth steadily over time and lives polishes and refines the Divine I in each of us.  

Yes, back and forth through time we are participants in the refining. I resist refining when I struggle, try to control things, judge and refuse to surrender.  Refining occurs in big ways and small. 

As recently as last week I resisted refining as I again got sick when I had taken time off from work to write.  Rather than immediately surrender and listen, I pushed on refusing to relinquish my plans until I realized this was an opportunity to listen and be rather than do. Once I set aside my agenda and started really listening, a string of simple yet profound occurrences happened. As I paid attention, I began to realize these things were providing me the opportunity to connect, hear and begin to be with the past in the present. When I get impatient and attached to my agenda and my side, I forget in the Divine's Eye there are no sides, just the steady backward and forward over time through which the Divine Eye and I are polished and refined.

We each hold the Divine I and are given the capacity to see through the Divine's Eye.  Those willing to develop this sight are needed so the greater truths can come through and be held in this Time.
-Dawn, The Good News Muse at "Imagine the Shift"
14 January 2013

No comments: