Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mystery's Messages in the Small Things

In mid-November as I was pulling out of my driveway, this leaf fell from the sky to my windshield as a light rain began. I immediately thought, "Love fell from the stars" and took this photo.
This was and is beauty to me especially since astrologically I am in my Venus Return. At the time of this photo, Venus and the Sun were together and I had just that day asked that all old emotion in me be excavated so I could be clear of everything holding me back from being my purest, truest self.

I received exactly what I requested. In the two weeks that followed, I was regularly awakened in the night feeling the rising up of emotions I had suppressed since childhood. I was navigating the Underworld within me.

Two weeks later, I looked down to see this heart shaped burning bush leaf on the rug to my morning writing space. It took my breath. I still have this leaf.
I knew Nature so loves me and I knew Love resides in the above and the below.

Pay attention to the small things.

Mystery's messages lie therein.
-Dawn, The Good News Muse 19 March 2015

No comments: