Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Capped Angels and The Ocean of Love

Some places on Earth have snow capped mountains. This morning I've snow capped angels.

The younger one sits at the back door its arms now filled with crystalline love while the elder, her hands folded in prayer, quietly stands watch over our yard as she has done for many years.

I look at them often and am gifted with love and peace. This morning I'm reminded of how the energy of that love and peace finds its way into my heart's rocky terrain feeding me the way snow on the mountains melts and feeds Mother Earth.

As snow becomes water flowing into rivulets and streams that reach the rivers and join the world's oceans, my love flows with your love into the greater ocean of love holding Earth and all her people in these Times.

Yesterday as the snow fell, I walked about humming "Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow." This morning thanks to snow-capped angels, I sing, "Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow."
-Dawn! The Good News Muse, 13 December 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely written with beautiful words and photos of your angels. Lovely snow! Barbara