Sunday, April 13, 2008

In the past year,I've discovered a fascination with words and the levels to which they refer. In the past two weeks, I've also found that even the language of my new partner, Technology, offers me a way of considering my predicament that might just be helpful. (My predicament? I'm scared. It's not obvious but I'm willing to take risks when I can be certain the resulting changes don't push me out of my comfort zone. And lately technology for various reasons has been extending that zone.) How does this relate to the language of technology?

Yesterday it occured to me that I've been asking for quite some time that my Divine Template be downloaded into my body and being so that I could be the highest version of who I'm meant to be during this time on Planet Earth. Suddenly I knew that desired download was having a much harder time coming through since my main system was clogged with old programming of the past 48 years. Yikes, no wonder I'm scared. I'm asking to be cleared out, to have deleted all my files related to control, protection and safety.

I'm reminded that when I was younger, my life truly did flow when I lived based on discerning and heeding what I think of as the still small voice within, call it Spirit, Higher Power. To me, it's still God, God within me, saying, "Dawn, delete, delete, delete, allow, allow, allow. It's truly that easy."

No comments: